Tampa + Life Now

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Starting a post after a long hiatus is never an easy task is it? I could probably go on and on about all the aspects of life getting in the way of me blogging, but there really is only one truth - the fact that I lost sight of what my blog was actually about.

In my very first post I was so sure I was going to take you guys on this journey of my life as a military wife and how it differs so much from when I was a single lady living in Boston. And as much fun as I had writing each post, I noticed it started to become more like a "How-To" blog and I found myself trying to think of more healthy recipes and fashion tips to share instead of writing about what I was actually going through everyday (i.e. finding new hobbies, having to venture out by myself A LOT, my husband traveling, how many loads of laundry I now have to do and what I do to keep sane just to name a few).  Now this doesn't mean I plan to stop posting recipes, DIYs, fashion and all that fun girly stuff because that is absolutely 25% of who I am.  I just want to include the other 75% of all the REAL things I go through everyday, or at least try to sum it up as best as I can. I'm hoping to connect to all the women out there who is going or has gone through the exact same thing as me and help each other out.  I do feel like I am truly living the life I'm meant to live and feel so blessed even when things are tough and I'm looking forward to sharing my journey with you all (for real this time!).  

As of now, the hubs and I are currently in the process of buying a house. This will be the second house we're attempting to close on so cross your fingers! The first house fell through unfortunately, but I'm a TOTAL believer that everything happens for a reason and we are completely in love with this second house. In the meantime, we're staying in an apartment temporarily where the lease ends Saturday so I think the next plan is to pack up and stay at a hotel. This will be our FOURTH living space since we have moved down to Tampa and let me tell you, our puppy Madison has grown to be quite the traveling dog! Let's see if she can handle one more :)





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You guys are so adorable! I hope everything went through with house #2!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook